User avatar

Tatra

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Partly Lacy [Prologue/Chapter One]

    An interesting start to a story and an interesting interpretation on what happens when we die. I am curious as to what will happen later on in the story. :D ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Slightly Unusual Happenings In Normal Life 1.

    It's a very interesting crackfic; completely random in humor and everything else. I liked how the characters knew that they were self inserts because they themselves were writing down what ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Keebler the Bounty Hunter. (Contest entry)

    I really liked this script; it was really funny. My kind of humor: random and crackish. :D I loved your characters and everything that happened in the script. BARTENDER: Here ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Charity Flames: Chapter 1

    This is an interesting start, but I totally agree with Ester on the slang; it makes it really hard to read. I do kind of like Jake, but I also ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'd do anything to see your smile

    This sounds like an awesome song, something with a great message and hints as to how to sing it. :D Chorus I’d do anything to see your smile again to ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: pulse

    I don't have much to add, given that your piece was so good and you've had several other great reviewers, but I just had to say something. Navita linked me ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The twelve lettered word - Homeschooled

    Homeschoolers unite! :D That being said, this is a very interesting topic to write on. I've never really thought about writing about homeschooling. I agree with the other reviewer about ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I want the Chaos

    I agree with the others, you need more imagery in this. I think you're focusing too much on the form of the poem than what you're really saying in the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 'Quark, quark, quark'

    First thought is wow; these poems just sucked me in, from the moment I read the titles and through the poems themselves. I can definitely see how they are related. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Oxygen Thief

    The title was what made me click on the story, though I do agree with the other reviewers that it doesn't really fit with the story. But, it still is ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Forsaken Rose [Chapter 1]

    You know, this kind of disturbs me. I mean, it so far sounds like an interesting story, but there are some elements that really do disturb me. We'll get to ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Forsaken Rose

    A very interesting start to things, I can't wait to see how the Forsaken Rose goes. I love the storytelling tone to this prologue and I think it particularly fits ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Boy with the Sight

    An interesting start for a story, I do like the world that you've shown us and the characters are great, too. From what I've read in your other review, your ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Would you read Veronica Mars?

    I stopped watching Veronica Mars during the second season as it just started getting on my nerves. I liked her when she was the outcast and not suddenly the it ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The uninvited

    I'm interested in learning the summary for this in order to see what you're trying to do with the fic. Usually I like to add in something I liked about ...

    Jun 22, 2010


There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.
— Maya Angelou