User avatar

Tamora

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    This is going really well! I'm sooooo sorry it's taken so long to reply, but I'm back, so here we go. I'm really glad that you've gotten straight into the ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Who Killed Lord Potemkin?

    This has some great ideas in it and is very original in the "play's" plot, but the idea of it coming from the writer, and the charactors turning on him ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    This is brilliant! I love it! I like the fact that even though it's based on a game, you've made it seem like it all comes from you're head and ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'm Sorry

    That's really good. The scary thing is, I would really have needed that last year, but now...*sighs* anyway. That has a great rythm to it and has a lot of ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my first

    Audy's pretty much said all I've got to say, but well done. That's a really good start. I like the ideas that are coming through, but it's still confusing. Just, ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ....Not quite sure, yet.

    This is different to the copy you gave me, but still great. Firstly thye dog wasn't there, but he is awesome! That will certainly add some charactor to the story. ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest VIII

    Tamia could almost hear the children chattering, leaping from tree to tree, and see the the whispering branches of the village above ground. This is a really cool part, it ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: the platypus

    Have fun with things, that's cool, I don't really care, i mean i'm replying to something that was posted ages ago, and that's fine with me, I mean what's wrong ...

    Apr 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest V

    That end part is a bit confusing. When you start to talk about her past the second sentance looks like he says it. Just think about how to correct it. ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First Paragraph (or two) of a Story I'm Working on

    A great entrance to what could be great story, I like the suspense in the second paragraph, and the concept in the first paragraph sounds interesting, could be great if ...

    Apr 4, 2007


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice