User avatar

Talulahbelle

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kieran Chapter 2

    Thanks, Tanya! I really appreciate your reviews!

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Understudy

    The above reviewers are right. This is really good. I don't read alot of poetry, so maybe I'm not the best for this, but I didn't see anything to fix. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Kieran

    Thank you! I'm super flattered. And of course I'll pm you when I post more.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lyric (I don't have a title so...)

    Hey, thanks so much for the review. Just to clear up the Profe thing: First- The cent sign wasn't a cent sign when I pasted it, it was one of ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alastair

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews! About Elise and where she went, and the doors, and Alastair's vampire-ness, I address that all in the next segment I just didnt have ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Alastair

    And here's the link to Alastair:

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alastair

    By the way, here's the link to the prologue:

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hero - edit

    Hey, I'm really drawn in by this story. A few of your sentences fell awkwardly, but it wasn't that big of a deal. I love that you kill the character ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: October -Working title. Please feel free to give sugestions.

    I'm SO SORRY! I had no idea that it was so loooonnnnggg! Now I know... :thud:

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lila's troope of misfits

    Thanks guys! This is a tiny segment of something I wrote awhile ago and i do go on to explain things but it was my first posting and i was ...

    Jul 21, 2009


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun