User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little Raven Black

    Shame POSSESSES ME! I MISSPELLED the TITLE! DX *edits it* And yeah. That time with the "Little Raven Black" was on purpose.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Little Raven Black

    Thankyou for the critique! It has been very helpful and I've edited the poem as you pointed out my grammar and capitalization issues.

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: breaking hearts & ohers...

    Oh. And dont has a ' between the n and the t as well so it looks like don't

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curtsy

    Thankyou for the reviews! I've already edited it once based upon your nitpicks! They were very helpful ^^

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Surprise

    Hm. The ending seemed cliche to me. I mean its all suspensful then..."SUPRISE!" -___- That's just my opinon though. In all other senses its very well written!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Surprise

    I liked this! I wasn't so pleased with how it ended though. I mean...we're waiting for something terrible and...the cliche "suprise!" That's just my opinion though. Its well written in ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Princess and the Bee

    Wow this story was very wonderful! The horse's point of view! Brilliant! The title is an eye-catcher!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Steal!

    The rhyming was well pulled off in this! The story was great. Not much to complain about! I loved it!

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Ribbon.

    Nothing to complain about! Very interesting and somewhat saddening. (actually rather saddening)

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Thankyou everyone for the advice! Its very helpful!

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Thankyou everyone! This was very helpful!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    Thankyou everyone for the terrific reviews! I'll be editing it when I get a good chance!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rose Hill Cemetery

    I gained a star! WOOT WOOT! Okay, sorry, bye.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: We All Fall Down (Part 1 of 2)

    Wow. On to part to. That's all I have to say. On to part two.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Thankyou everyone! I'll be working on my rather strange sentence structure for awhile...and then I'll edit it! Thankyou again!

    Mar 27, 2008


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara