User avatar

TEcho

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Three

    Okay...umm....I am still COMPLETLEY lost. I know I probably sound like a broken record but you keep jumping from one setting and scene of the story to, it seems like, ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pinch Me Chpt. Two

    The content in this chapter is awesome! But the transition from the last chapter to this really quirks me. Also her sister seems almost bi-polar. You describe her as happy ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pinch Me Chpt. One

    The start is really good! Your characters are really easy to get into quickly, which is sometimes hard to do, so KUDOS for that! I think it begins in a ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Grim-Keeper [2]

    Hey! i must say, this had a sad little ending! But its not the ending! wootwoot! haha. First off I have to say, how you described your surroundings was amazing! ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blue ~Prologue and Chapter 1

    Hey! I just read your chapter and firstly thought there is so much potential in this novella just waiting to be accessed! This was a very short chapter and it ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Grim-Keeper [Prologue/1]

    Work with me here, I'm still a new-new person! I really liked this chapter, there is a bunch of books out there like this but this one didnt feel the ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Holding On To Nothing: Prologue

    This has SOOO much emotion in every word, i can almost hear the anguish in her voice, amazing tone! There were a few things i didn't like, she kinda sounds ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pace - 1

    OH my gosh! I love this story, its exactly what my head dialogue sounds like on a daily basis. There wasnt much that i didnt like about this story, its ...

    May 18, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Almost But Not Quite Suicidal Cherry Sucker

    OMJ. This was such a heart wrenching story. I liked how you didnt stray off topic when there were so many opportunity to and how you connected the title and ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: She Knows Him

    This is amazing! it sounds like shes thinking about him and then it just hits her that she cant have him! So heartbroken! The only thing i dont like is ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re:

    Hey! I'm kinda new at this so work with me here haha. So i was reading your story and one thing that bothered me a little was that you were ...

    May 16, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites