User avatar

Syte

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And there was drum roll chapter 1 part 1

    My only real advise is to savor the moment. I'm won't bother correcting your grammar and prose, since that has been taken care of by other reviewers, but I would ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ~Endlessly Falling~

    You say you intend to write a story about him, but this piece seems to be more about you. Maybe I didn't understand you, or something. Anyway, as a dream, ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wingless Girl Part 2

    The piece was good, like your first piece was. The only complaint I have was I think that you went a bit overboard with Dorothy's speech at the beginning of ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Traveller:Chapter1, Part 1 and Prolouge.

    But, shadows were begining to emerge. These were not like your typical shadow. The last line seems a bit amateurish to me, if you don't mind m e saying so. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lycanthropy

    I liked the first part the best, as it was the most moving. I would suggest italicizing the dream sequence, as it's written in a first-person POV, and unlike the ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wingless Girl

    I really enjoyed this, and I'll be looking for the next chapter. I believe that you did a lot of things right, and as they, we're all our worst critic. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Burwood Tale - Prologue

    I'm not usually this brutal, but I have no idea what's going on are why I should care. I'd rather know what this story was going to be about straight ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Innocence

    "I-I don't think that their vampyres." "What are you talking about?!" General Saloman screamed. "Of course their vampyres!" Change "their" to "they're" "She's been like that for three days. I've ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Robin Hood: Sell out, chapter 1 part 1

    I read the story. The second half seemed like an action flick to me. I found some parts cute, but other parts I found to be far-fetched and overdone, such ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Crystal Chronicles: Sapphire

    “IT” is a lovely way to describe it. It means that I don’t actually have to say the word out loud. Except for if someone asks me what “IT” is. ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cold Shivers

    The other reviewers corrected many of your mistakes, so I'm not going to bother. This prologue is okay. It might seem overdramatic though. Personally, I'm not bothered by it. As ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent whispers

    The lessons consisted of copying out holy writ from the bible, while the priest snored loudly in the corner. Resigning himself to a hour of laborious writing, he entered his ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Die, Die For Me (I)

    I don't really know what this is about, but it's not bad. It was really short, and there isn't much to critique. If you can submit some more content, I ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Errors With A Twist Of Comedy

    You seem new to the site. Salutations! Hey, I'm Syte. Looks like I get the first review :) First of all, there's this rule in YWS. It's a quota that ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Delihla Bee full part 1!

    The chapter looks better than it did last time. This one is more extensive and has more content. Then comes me, the only person who's the form I am (and ...

    Sep 19, 2008


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain