-
Re: Deleted
Oh my gosh at the end! First time I've ever felt sorry for a prostitute. He studied Reni with blank eyes. What are you up to Reni? She stared right ...
Jul 12, 2011 -
Re: Misery At It's Finest
Excellent poem! I loved it. It made perfect sense to me, maby because I feel just like this sometimes. That’s what I wish for Times of real living and breathing ...
Jul 10, 2011 -
Re: The Other Side of the Fire *Removed
Are you going to make this into some sort of Novel/short story? I hope you do. With that tiny paragraph you captured my attention. It sounds like something I would ...
Jul 10, 2011 -
Re: Patchy
Very sad and beautiful. I had to read it a couple times to make sense of it, but I guess that means its good. I always have trouble understanding a ...
Apr 22, 2011
