User avatar

Sylar

stressed, depressed, and poetry obsessed

  • Script » Theatre, Realistic Re: The Strange Life of an Egyptian Platypus and Other Stories from Psych Class

    I seriously love this skit! It reminds me of general banter between my cousins . . . I don't really have anything bad to say about this adorable mini-play! I ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Savior

    I have to admit Bella, this is AMAZING! I just love your descriptive tones and your well-crafted plot and I already feel for Joley as a character and UGH! You ...

    Aug 15, 2013
  • Script » Romantic, General Re: Winston Tousdale

    This was quite an interesting piece of writing for my first review. Overall, I enjoyed it, but I was confused with some parts of the story. First off, this is ...

    Aug 15, 2013


Bananas
— looseleaf