User avatar

Swires

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Runemaster

    The Golden Compass's daemons and made them daimons Its called Northern Lights in the UK! And the acutal compass is called the Alethometre.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Tools

    ((Paragraphing a little messed up but here it is)) CHAPTER 1 The bullet soared past Raptor’s cheek, slicing his flesh slightly; a speck of blood splashed in his eye. He ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Runemaster

    "Definitely continue; I don't think anyone should tell you when to continue and when to stop. If you enjoy writing it, then do so. If you decide to post it, ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Yes, I think my own mind must have assumed Blake would be a boy and I must have subconsciously ignored she/her etc... Yes your use of frock is correct because ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    So do you want the whole story critted from your first post to the end?

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [Character Sketch] Rum Tawney

    Yes lol! Rum is supposed to be an utter annoyance. Yes a semi-colon would go better there but I have a tendancy not to use them to spite MS Word ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Character Sketch] Masus

    Part 2: Masus, forgetting about the days wounds found strength, a new courage that could stare death in the face and command it with the lifting of a finger. He ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: [Character Sketch] Masus

    Thankyou Kay, Ill be extending this when the time comes to include it in my main draft, I agree with everything you said, it is a little rushed at the ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Writing Challenge 4/17th

    LOL! It is a pathetic poem, I am more of a short story/novelist

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Tools

    Thanks for the review, No I dont like Masus as much as The Boatman either but the Boatman wasnt really the villain of the story, Isabel was the villain of ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Tools

    Yeah, someone else said about the confusion, I'll be sure to comb out any anti-flow on edit. Thankyou for the comment, It is a really confidence boost when people like ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Broken Glass

    Yes I loved the character of Elijah.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Neighbor

    Yes it does sound rather odd, but is that just our English humour?

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hell's Tools

    The Boatman may pop up a little later, I just need another project so I can rustle up some more ideas for The Boatman, The Boatman may even be a ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    LOL! I have to say this is great satire.

    Apr 16, 2006


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug