User avatar

Swires

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sans Soleil (short)

    Interesting thought track. “All right, kid?” asked the man on the corner. “Oh yes,” Abby shook her head. “I don’t like the dark.” WHy would she say she was alright ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Nice story, the description at the beginning is good and you paced description with what the people were doing well. I think this line could be more: A small smile ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armada 3

    This is the best installment so far, your writing has improved as you have worked through the saga. Some one told me about no chat speak in a story, i ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armada (2)

    What an improvement! :D Evil Armadda(SP?) 2 is much better written than the first. Youve slowed the pace slightly which is good. A few points: 1) Instead of saying "The ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Why Ch. 6

    Well Ive been reading all your chapters of the story and I have to say its coming along swimmingly well. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and its very abstract. I ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden Worlds- Prologue

    Nice story some good description. Nice, powerful ending. My only crit is that there were maybe a few cliches in there: Glistening mountains of crystal It just seems to be ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Armadda

    First of all, welcome to the boards. You know that we as writers learn more from critiqueing others works as opposed to having our own work critiqued. Hope you have ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting

    Nice work, my attention was kept all through reading this. I think the last paragrapgh was good but it could have ended on a more powerful note. I dont know ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Outcasts of Poker Flats

    Yes, paragraph and space! Its more clear and easier on the eyes when you do this. As for the story I found it just a tad too much dialogue that ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Shadow (1, 2 and 3)

    Well we have a critique of a critiue of a critique of a story here. So Im just going to read it casually and post some general comments. Because thats ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    First of all is there any need for a prologue, id just call it "chapter 1" all this prologue nonsense just seems pointless, writers these days only seem to be ...

    Feb 15, 2006


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun