User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thanks @katja , it's really means a lot.. yes, I know there are mistakes but I am too nervous so it kept it short. I was thinking whether anyone will ...

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thanks @katja , it's really means a lot.. yes, I know there are mistakes but I am too nervous so it kept it short. I was thinking whether anyone will ...

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Script » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: change of hearts

    Thanks @katja , it's really means a lot.. yes, I know there are mistakes but I am too nervous so it kept it short. I was thinking whether anyone will ...

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Hunted -- Prologue

    hiii, i love how you have written this parts. this story is nice . great start keep going . all the best

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: SHE

    Hii sree, I love the poems .. It's has a beautiful meaning ... I love the way you show her love for her mother...the choices of words are very good ...

    Jul 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: SHE

    Hii sree, I love the poems .. It's has a beautiful meaning ... I love the way you show her love for her mother...the choices of words are very good ...

    Jul 25, 2018


someone hide fried pickles in my tree
— Iggy