User avatar

Swarx

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: To the Dregs [Part I]

    I decided to rename this.

    May 31, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: Eager Sacrifice

    I thought I unpublished this. Please ignore it.

    May 20, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: To the Dregs [Part I]

    not much character info is revealed in this one, yeah. i plan on expanding on this. but i'm not sure about having a "main villain" in this. it's a story ...

    May 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: To the Dregs [Part I]

    yeah, i'm assuming you mean "Young Adult" right

    May 14, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Horror Re: the Dinner Guest

    [Sorry, I forgot to submit this as a review. I reposted it.]

    May 10, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Science Fiction Re: Eager Sacrifice

    Crap, this is WIP. Didn't mean to submit it.

    May 10, 2016


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray