User avatar

Swanee

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: fixing the national debt

    yes this is satire. there is no way this is viable solution to our national debt. this was meant to be a joke about government spending, and all other problems ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the friendless punishment

    thank you for your suggestions everbody; I really appreciate it. to answer your comments I don't have a plot. Honestly, I didn't think that far. The story is a variation ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: what is earth like?

    any all comments are appreciated. I am not a poet and writing poetry is not what i am good at so all comments good or bad are welcome. thanks

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my burden

    Thanks for the suggestions. I have never really written poetry before this was just something that came to mind one night. so any criticisms are appreciated

    May 19, 2010


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality