Random avatar

Supe4Natural

  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Thank you for pointing this out, and I will be honest, it annoys me too, but the word rhymes with "spoke", and I felt it flowed better in the question, ...

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Oh I love her!!! %u201CLittle Girl%u201D is probably my favorite, but I do know %u201CToxic Thoughts%u201D.

    Jan 23, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: -=The Sorting Hat=-

    Welp... 4243122... so, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Hufflepuff. I've always identified as Hufflepuff, so it's a relief to be placed there via your quiz. I'm cur

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Mkay! Thanks for the advice.

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Space in Between My Thoughts

    Dude, I love the content, but punctuation is your frieeeend!! (That's just a personal opinion though. I over puntualize...) The line "I find peace in the solitude" speaks to me. ...

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! Poetry is not exactly my forte, so I'll likely switch to short stories and one shots, but I had this ...

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    I didn't even think of commas; thank you for the suggestion!

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, General Re: Of What Should I Have Wrote

    Thank you for your recommendation about stanzas. To be honest, I DID have it in that format, but I copy and pasted from Word. My organization didn't stay the same? ...

    Jan 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: ​Wings

    Wow! I like the imagery you painted. I've never been to France, but it's on my bucket list. I can honestly say that I probably won't be able to stand ...

    Jan 22, 2018


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio