-
Re: That's So Gay!
Thanks for this. This is my opinion as well.
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: Isis- The Egyptian Goddess- A one page paper
Hey, Sunny here with your review. It's very nice. Isis is one of my favorite mythological figures, next to mighty Aphrodite of course.
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: My Son is Gay
Despite lack of details, this piece is extremely raw and relatable. Many kids go through this every day and there is a growing number of gay teens in the world. ...
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: Vimini
Leaves very much to the imagination, whihc isn't necessarily a good thing. It could have used detail. This I say with respect
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: NaNoWriMo
Very lovely story, Wolfie
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: An Ugly Girl
Certainly interesting and for many, relatable. Very cold quality. Could be improved but yes, it's good. Wonderful job
Nov 22, 2011 -
Re: Home Sweet Home
What a lovely story. I love a good scare. I like how you left the ending to the reader's imagination. Well done, my friend.
Nov 17, 2011
