User avatar

Sunny

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath

    I've read Inkheart and it was really good. I haven't read Inkspell yet but I have it. :)

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Inkheart, Inkspell, and, soon to be released, Inkdeath

    I've read Inkheart and it was really good. I haven't read Inkspell yet but I have it. :)

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Pendragon series (Whado you think?)

    I was going to start reading them a looonnngg time ago but started really recently with the series and so far it's really good!! But I'm going really slow with ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: montgomery

    oohh... :oops:

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Unnamed

    I've written more I just haven't posted it yet. I was thinking about posting more soon. :D Sunny

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    I thought that it was really good. It definitly capture my attention. There's nothing much left to say. Everybody else seemed to cover it. Very nice job! PM me when ...

    Sep 14, 2008


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound