User avatar

SubSubLibrarian

SubSubLibrarian

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Thirteen

    Thanks for the review! I agree with your advice completely and you've definitely been very helpful! Happy New Year!

    Jan 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Twelve

    Thanks for the review. I'm finishing up the first draft now and I might not post any further than the next chapter. Chapter one of draft two will be up, ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    Thanks. I'm already working on editing the book, so the first draft of chapter one will definitely be up by the end of the year. I think it's a lot ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter One

    Thanks for the response. I'm glad you liked it:)

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Eleven

    Thanks for the review! You're right. The chapter is pretty scattered and it is partially because I'm still trying to iron out the overall plot. I think the point of ...

    Jun 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 3.2

    Hey! I just ended up here by chance, but I like action and adventure, so maybe I'll stick around for a while. Where do I begin? I like the writing ...

    May 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Eleven

    Thanks for the review. I will fix that paragraph as soon as possible. It was just a copying error.

    May 8, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Newbraska (Part 1)

    Actually, it was a reference to Lemony Snicket's The Penultimate Peril, but that was a reference to Moby Dick, so indirectly, yes.

    May 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Doctor Who: Children of Mephistopheles

    Thanks! It actually was for Matt Smith. He's my favorite. But you're right. Political correctness is in my way. But what about Amy? She was like eleven. I mean, he ...

    May 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Doctor Who: Children of Mephistopheles

    Thnaks for the tips and the information. I actually wrote this story before any of the twelfth doctor's seasons came out, so it's definitely not continuous.

    May 7, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Newbraska (Part 1)

    Thank you for reading and reviewing. I really appreciate all of your input. I do think Jack's friends are a pretty weird group of guys, but I wanted to bring ...

    Apr 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Newbraska (Part 1)

    Thanks so much for the review! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what the story is about; right now I have a general idea, but nothing solid, so feedback ...

    Apr 28, 2019
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Newbraska (Part 1)

    Thank you!

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Nine

    Thanks for the review! I assume I can call you Che? I'm glad you liked it. This chapter is really where it starts to pick up steam, so don't worry ...

    Apr 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Glowpeak Academy- Chapter Nine

    Thanks for the review! I assume I can call you Che? I'm glad you liked it. This chapter is really where it starts to pick up steam, so don't worry ...

    Apr 17, 2019


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson