User avatar

Stori

Stori

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Two Shorter Stories

    Tsk. Do you not know that 'travellers' is perfectly acceptable British?

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: An Alternate Ending to Frankenstein

    I'm not sure whether you noticed, but you say the boy lost one sneaker. Did they wear sneakers in Frankenstein's day?

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Avari

    Thank you, Emma. Just for the record, Avari is male.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Claire and Gray - Yellow

    This doesn't sit well with me. After all, Harvest Moon has always been a family thing.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dear Mr. President

    Hear, hear! I also think it helped that the olden-day presidents were working men. These days... not so much.

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Golden Waters (a Civil War short story)

    I'd just like to point out something. Even the most person doesn't normally write in their diary every day; maybe spacing out the days a little will make this more ...

    Feb 10, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books??? I need some....

    Pendragon by D.J. MacHale is worth reading. There are ten books, I'm fairly sure, each dealing with a different territory.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harvest Moon-Groceries

    Hey, I see you've written another piece. I found only one mistake. starred at his feet. This ought to be "stared".

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Extraterrestrial

    passed all the creatures This should be "past". He took his place on the thrown "Throne" rather than "thrown" is the right word here.

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Saving Matty [1]

    When was the last time you "emitted" someone inside?

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Birds of a Feather

    Hey, just wanted to point out a small mistake. anyones. Don't forget to use the ' here.

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: End of the Year Thoughts

    "At though"? Don't forget to fix this.

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    I have to agree with you. ...Does anyone else think maybe the flock's gonna go into space?

    Oct 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: E's Diary - Chapter 2

    If you plan to continue, you should really stick to one tense.

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Winged Ones Chapter 1

    Topaz yawned and lied down close to me. It's "lay" in this instance. Simple mistake.

    Sep 22, 2010


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell