User avatar

Stevie

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Blood on Snow

    I have to agree with ShadowTwit when it comes to how spooky this piece is... But I liked it. The Good Things: - Well written, it got a little confusing ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: In the Dead of Winter

    Really all I have to say is good, though there are a few things that can be added but not for lack of a great writer. The Good Things: - ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue - *title unknown*

    Ummm... Very Interesting. I liked it overall good plot, characters need a little work I'd like to read a little more about them. A little background info would be nice ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter One (Stranger's Entrance) of Archer's Legend

    I got to say Awesome story, but (yes I know the terrible but) it's very ordinary, well your main character is at times. I mean I've read so many stories ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Riders: Prologue

    OK Let me talk to you about paragraphs. When someone new talks, you don't write it like this: "blah blah blah," Said person number one. "Blah blah blah," said person ...

    Jan 20, 2006


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead