User avatar

Starhunter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Supreme Team: Rise of Pyro Flame Chapter 1

    Hey! Cool, a superhero story. :) I like your intro- you jump right into the story. And you really cover right away one of the things that is very intrinsic ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Charred One: Second Chronicle

    Wow- this is amazing! Your descriptions are excellent, from beginning to end. They really drew me into the story, which in and of itself was intriguing. There is an air ...

    Nov 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ghost: 1

    Okay, let's see.... Well. This MC is a very emotional person. I can feel the violent ups-and-downs her life is taking. (Why am I saying "her"? I'm just gonna stick ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Puppet

    Wow, very powerful here! I can definitely feel the emotion here; your anger and frustration come clear. My only suggestion would be (and this is only a suggestion, when it ...

    Sep 14, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    Loved this series, but the first one is probably my favorite. :) The others... well, it definetly gets worse before it gets better for the characters. I liked how there ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: THE CLASSICS: Captain's Courageous

    All right, so here's my review: Paragraph 1: You might want to rephrase "somewhat boring, but towards the end..." Like, you could say it took a while to get into ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Gone with the Wind (A Critique)

    Hey! Just a quick foreword- I've never read "Gone with the Wind," although I did see the movie. (I know, I know, not the same) The first paragraph isn't quite ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shy Away

    Wow, this is really nice- I like it. :) I like how you're kind of expressing the hidden pain people feel, and I get a cold, broken feeling (in a ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fox Flame Part 2

    Very nice! I see this is part of a larger story, but still, just reading this I am already caught up in the story. I really like Nastusia's character, how ...

    Aug 19, 2011


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)