User avatar

Staarryskyy

Staarryskyy, The Cuil Zone!

  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Mr.Fellows

    That makes more sense, thanks for clarifying. ^^

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Mr.Fellows

    Thank you very much for reading it and taking the time to comment. Thanks so much for the praise! ^^ I however am not sure how this came across as ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Mr.Fellows

    Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, I appreciate it. ^^ Glad you enjoyed the piece.

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re:

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Alone

    I like it, It's very interesting. Leaves a lot to the imagination. Makes me wonder what the story behind it is. Keep up the good work :)

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Inner self

    It's suppose to represent you talking to yourself, there is no other person. It also has nothing to do with love. Sometimes when you are thinking you kind of repeat ...

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Amour

    Thank you so much for your kind words! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it that much. :D

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Amour

    Well it might be a bit cliche, but it's not like everything I write is cliche. If you think about it you can't really say much in this world that ...

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Amour

    As an answer to those questions, I left it up for the reader to decide. It can be between any two people or just the dream of someone thinking about ...

    Jan 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death for All

    Don't worry you did not offend me. Also yes I agree with your point that it should be changed to "we" perhaps. When I was first writing this my thought ...

    Jan 11, 2013


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton