User avatar

SporkPunk

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Popular Violence

    Hi Hiadel! I'm Sporks and I'll be reviewing today. :D Okay, so green is word choice change (if any), red is grammar, and blue is my commentary. : ) Standing ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alxy's Travels

    Quillie! Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Okay, so green are my word choice changes, red is grammar correction, and blue is commentary. :) A cloud of smoke shrouded ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Delicacies

    Hello ReadySetStay! :D Sporks here for a review. Grammar: Bold =my corrections There are a few parts I noticed, stuff that could probably be caught in proofreading. Here are a ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Getting adjusted

    Hi Drawers! Sporks here to review. :) Congrats on your A, by the way! Grammar: I only found a couple things to point out, otherwise your grammar is quite good. ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Damselfly

    Hiya, Blackbird! Sporks here for a review. So, what first caught my attention was your title. Good choice using the image of a damselfly and the connotation of it being ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Almost There

    Hiya, HelloKittyFreak! SporkPunk here. (I really love Hello Kitty too!) Grammar. I couldn't find anything outstanding, except for this part: and I left my phone in my most-likely-ex-boyfriend. I'm ass

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Black and Blue ch.1

    Hello, Dreamy! Sporks here. :D Okay, since you're aware of the quotes, I won't go into those. But there are a few other nit-picks. First off, spacing. The regular-colored font ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Face(less)book Chapter 2

    Eiggy Piggy, hello! :D So, the review. Lluvialover covered a bunch of the grammatical mistakes here, and there are quite a few more. Try proofreading next time, and also use ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Everywhere Is Flashing Puppy-love. chapter 1

    Hiya, Kado! :D Sporks here. So, just a few general grammar nit-picks. One, your numbers, such as 16 or 10 or 5. I know it's kind of a pain, but ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Slightly Unusual Happenings In Normal Life 1.

    Hello Tala! Sporks here. :D Okay, so grammar. The only thing I'm going to point out is your dialogue. Each time a new character speaks, you need to begin a ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Story (Part 1)

    Hello there, f1shes! I agree with the corrections night owl suggested, and I agree with ziggiefred. Putting space between the paragraphs would be a great idea. I found the story ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Imagine... a WW2 novel

    Hello, Sillyducky! :D I'm SporkPunk. Let's get right to the review, then. Nit-picks. Overall your grammar is great, but here are a few things I noticed. mousetraps that her father ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Random thoughts

    Hey Ragtime! SporkPunk here to review your thoughts. I have nothing to nit-pick grammatically. You write very well, and I believe Jayleigh got anything incorrect. As for the rest of ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Battle of Dulenvale: Prologue

    Hiya Isabella! I'm SporkPunk, but you can call me Sporks. Or Sporky. Whichever. :D So, grammatically speaking, I couldn't find anything, really. And your writing is so polished, if there ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Immerse Yourself

    Hiya LightDevil! SporkPunk here. :D Okay so, for grammar. You don't have too much wrong. Just one thing I noticed that stuck out. You use "you're" when you mean "your." ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria