-
Re: Mysterious Stranger Sestina Poem
Thank you Frinderman for the comment, I am glad you enjoyed it!
Oct 12, 2016 -
Re: The Girl Within: Rebuilding the Friendship
Thank you for the review!
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: The Girl Within: Rebuilding the Friendship
Thank you for the review!
Oct 1, 2015 -
Re: The Girl Within: Rebuilding the Friendship
Thank you so much for the review!
Oct 1, 2015 -
Re: His Sweet Embrace
This was such a great depiction of how love can tear one down. I really thought you captured that very well. It was quickly paced but I actually liked that ...
Sep 26, 2015 -
Re: Appearances
This was a beautiful piece. Self confidence is a great need in life. You have to love yourself. Thank you for writing this, it brightened my day!
Jan 13, 2015 -
Re: Appearances
This was a beautiful piece. Self confidence is a great need in life. You have to love yourself. Thank you for writing this, it brightened my day!
Jan 13, 2015 -
Re: A Little Girl Grew Up In Here
It was a very beautiful poem. You have a great talent!
Jan 13, 2015
