User avatar

SpiritedWolfe

and i kept walking, even if my feet were too tired to hold me up anymore

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 23

    Hi Mea! I've got a second review for you today :3 Let's jump right in. My first comment was related to the first line :P So, I wasn't much of ...

    Sep 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 22

    Hi Mea! Let's get into it ^^ I'll start with the line comments, and then give some more of my impressions of the chapter. She would not die like her ...

    Sep 6, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 21

    Hi Mea! The daily review strikes again :3 This was another really good addition to the novel! Of course, as it's the first chapter of a new part, our characters ...

    Sep 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire, Interlude: An Old Kind of Magic

    Hi Mea! Here's your daily review ^^ I love these interludes you include between both of the parts that give us more insight into what's happening in Iona's part of ...

    Sep 5, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 20

    Hi Mea! Back again ^^ I've already told you this, but this was a phenomenal chapter. It grabs your attention right from the start and holds on tight. I loved ...

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 19

    Hi Mea! Back at it again ^^ Let's get right into it :3 Broken stone rained down on Fyn, dust showering his snout and pebbles pouring into his nose as ...

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 18

    Hi, Mea! Here is your daily review :3 Let's jump right in. I'll start off with my line comments and give more general impressions after ^^ A trickle of blood ...

    Sep 3, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 17, Part 2

    Hi Mea! It's RevMo, and I've promised you some reviews >:3 Get ready for some daily review spam. I recall reading this chapter a while ago, since I was curious ...

    Sep 2, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 17, Part 1

    Hi Mea! :) Back at it again, slowly chipping away at chapters. Let's get right into it! That was their rightful home — before the Treatise, humans had selfishly stood ...

    Aug 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 16

    Hi Mea! Here to leave an official review, since I already gave you some of my initial reactions :3 First of all, I loved this section. It was yet another ...

    Jul 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 15

    Hi again! Let's get right into the review :) I wanted to start off by saying that this was yet another solid installment. As each of the reviewers have said ...

    Jul 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 14

    Oh my. I'm getting quite behind, aren't I? xD Time to pick up the reviewing, then. ^^ I mentioned to you before that this is going to be a shorter ...

    Jul 17, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 13

    Hi Mea! I anticipate that this will be a shorter review because I don't have that much I want to say. This just upped the stakes in a huge way, ...

    Jun 20, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 12

    Hi Mea! I have returned :) I wanted to start off by echoing a point that Plume made in their last chapter. I always really enjoy your chapters and writing ...

    Jun 19, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: On Wings of Fire: Chapter 11

    Hi Mea! As you can see, if I say I will do something "tomorrow", I actually mean "two days from now" xD But I'm here now! So, to start off, ...

    Jun 8, 2021


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"