User avatar

Spilledink

Spilledink

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: A clip/draft of the novel I'm writing. :)

    Yeah thanks. I basically just pasted from my document, so this is like par of a chapter. It is kinda out of the blue. Ok I will improve it.

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Anxiety.

    Thank you. :)

    Jan 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Thick, black lungs

    This is absolutely beautiful. This should be postered all over the internet, it's amazing. It's emotional, it's deep, basically describes the truth and more people should know about your talent.

    Jan 24, 2018


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero