-
Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one part b
thank you both so much for the reviews and comments :) MG - to answer your questions, Baymir is a few hours from Finalia where the Council is stationed. They ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a
Thanks again for your review. I am glad that you're enjoying the story. I will take your comments and revision into account when I edit the segement. :)
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a
Thanks again for your review. I am glad that you're enjoying the story. I will take your comments and revision into account when I edit the segement. :)
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue
hey thanks for the review :) I will look it over in more depth there are just two of your questions/statments I wanted to address... one) the paragrpahs were broken ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: A quest for the heir of the phoenix ~ chapter one - part a
:) thanks a bunch. I was debating if I should use a 'slang' type word for f@ck, but I wasn't sure if anyone would understand what the character was getting ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue
Thank you so much for taking the time to read the piece and leave your comment. I did find it to be very helpful and I am soooooooo pleased that ...
Jun 26, 2008
