User avatar

Sometimesinbetween

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! He watched in horror as some tried to run ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! Quote: He watched in horror as some tried to ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Legend of the Sainted One

    Wow, what a powerful poem! Not many poems hold my attention, but this one did all the way through! Great job! Quote: He watched in horror as some tried to ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stranger

    Hey Gahks! Great piece of work here, I really liked it! This isn't a very useful critique, I just wanted to say that I found the elusive adjective, and on ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Better Views

    I really like this! The second line didn't flow very well, maybe you could reword it a little? The rest was great! Also it had no puncuation. Other than that ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dejection

    I really liked this. It was very well written. I think it could use a little more puncuation though. Excellent job! -Sometimes-

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Human Bullet

    This really held my attention. I love WWII stories. Awesome description! I couldn't find anything wrong with the grammer or punctuation. Just wanted to say great job! ~Sometimes~

    Mar 3, 2008


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley