User avatar

Snowery

The World Is Mine.

  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Afterword

    Goodbye Mitchell!! You were awesome!!! Haha! I really hope that he comes back with another monstrous master piece! He better be back or I might just have track him down ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 10

    It's the last one!! Noo!! I'm going to miss Mitchell :( It was an interesting and informative journey and now it's coming to an end. I love that he finished ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 9

    Hey Mitch! I mean, BiSF!! I'm back again!! Main Points Urgh, so true! (stop promoting yourself, cocky little shits)* I loved the idea of you using footnotes! Awesome and totally ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 8

    Back again!! Yeah! :) Main Points you may suck at committing to a long project. I felt like this sentence was incomplete, as if he was going to say more ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 7

    Hey! Or in Mitchell's words: Yo !@#$% :D This was a really, really useful and helpful chapter. Mitchy has outdone himself. The advice is awesome and the most comprehensive that ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 6

    Hey again!! :) Main Points Let’s look at some famous examples of opening lines… Hang on wait! What the fur? I just realised how formal, together and totally professional that ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 5

    Hey you! Yes you! I'm back to review! Yo, yo, yo! I hope that these non-derogatory insults are not permanent? Why is it important to have three drafts of your ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 4

    I'm back! Yeah :) The age old debate: character vs plot. Wait. What? Where's the usual insult and inform? :( a polar bear, Is he, like, really a polar bear? ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 3

    Hey, hey! I'm back again! :) I was once writing a novel about a sea urchin that discovered the joys of cocaine. I would so love to read about that. ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 2

    Hi BiSF!! Silver is back again!! :) that was the meth talking, Gosh mate, is that where all your ideas come from? (the one where she dies at the end) ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Realistic Re: Mitchell's Help Guide - Chapter 1

    Hey BiSF!! Silver is back for more!!! :) So welcome back retards. Thanks man. :) Lucky bitch. Isn't she just? Urgh, another amazing chapter from the amazing Mitchell. I seriously ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Humor Re: Mitchell: Everyone Must Read

    Hey BiSF!! Silver here to review this!! Hello fuckfaced readers. You've got my attention :) Okay, so the others have basically covered all the nitpicks and also your grammar and ...

    May 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Soul's Decay : Chapter Twelve

    Hey!! I'ts me. Again :) Main Points then ran off, deeper into the forest. I just feel that the comma disrupts the flow a little. “Let’s first see if it ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Long Weekend: Part 1.

    Hey there! Silver here to review for you!! :) Let's get straight into it! Main Points His eyes were blood-shot, I pictured that and it made me laugh! :) Geoff ...

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: My life

    Hey Speaker!! Silver here to review for you!! :) :) Main Points You act different you try EVERYTHING but it doesn't work. I would suggest putting a comma after "different". ...

    Apr 30, 2014


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown