User avatar

Slobst

  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - University Scene [P2]

    Tagging: @scribbleinks @Stormcloud and @DarkPandemonium Whenever you have time if you could give it a quick read, that'd mean a lot to me. I think this scene has some pretty ...

    Jan 12, 2018
  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - First Scene

    Hey! Thanks for reviewing! I'm happy you enjoyed it! And oh my I can't believe I totally missed that the last bit wasn't clear. Yes, it is implying a romantic ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - First Scene

    Awesome. Thank you!

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - First Scene

    Hey! I've finally been able to make the changes you suggested and I changed the entire ending of the scene. Would you mind giving it a quick read and tell ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I Stay Here

    Hey. Thank you so much for taking the time to review my poem. Means a lot to me! Thanks :D

    Jan 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: I Will Return: Chapter 2

    Hey. I'm happy I was able to help and I'll be happy to answer questions 1. I reckon the feeling that this Moon Dance feels different sounds really interesting to ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I Stay Here

    Hey thanks for the review! 1. Mostly I'm just happy that you felt something and that you totally got what I was going for. Thanks for that 2. I 100% ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I Stay Here

    Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed it I think you're right on it being confusing as there are a couple of references in the poem that probably don't make any ...

    Jan 6, 2018
  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - First Scene

    Hey. Thanks so much for taking a look at it! :D 1. I 100% agree with you about capitalizing props. I was only doing it because I had seen it ...

    Jan 2, 2018
  • Script » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Limbo

    Oh my! I am not sure if you are seeing this weird glitch but every time I used an apostrophe it replaced it with the HTML code for it? Weird. ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Script » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Limbo

    Ohhhhhhhhhhh okay that makes sense! My bad, I%u2019m sure you can understand where my confusion came from! On second thought the Zombie thing used as a slur is a pretty ...

    Jan 1, 2018
  • Script » Film, Teen Fiction Re: Grow Out - First Scene

    I seem to have accidentally posted this comment and I can't seem to delete it? Weird... Anyway. Thanks if you actually read it. That's pretty cool. This was mostly a ...

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just For A Second

    Oops... Thanks for pointing that out... I'll fix it now! :D Thank you so much for being so kind and thank you for the lovely review. You are completely right ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just For A Second

    And yeah... I should of ended it that he realises that his mother is the true hero but the impact wouldn't of been the same... Like Uhm... I don't know... ...

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just For A Second

    Hey, Yeah I know where you are coming from and you are correct. I agree with you 100% and its good that you saw that. It shows that you are ...

    Dec 5, 2014


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind