User avatar

SkyeWalker

been a while huh

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: In the minority

    Hey! This Is great! May I ask what it was based off of? I like it! it is nice and long, and a great bully-fighter. I am a quarter Asian, ...

    May 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: At the sideline

    Dang, I meant to get rid of this… Anyway… Again, Nice!

    May 7, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: At the sideline

    Nice job! I like how it works, how it ended and stuff. It is really cool!

    May 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Embrace of Darkness

    Oh my gosh this is sad! But it is so well written! I like how it's not first person, but it's not really third person either, or that could just ...

    May 6, 2014


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl