Random avatar

SkillzBeat

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Come Find Me

    Thank you! And I agree, this writing isn't the best I could've done.

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shine On, Rosaleen

    Thanks for the review! I am still working on punctuation placing, so thanks for helping me out.

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Come Find Me

    Thank you for the review. I think yours made it a little bit clearer to me. I was aware this is not one of my best works, but I guess ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Come Find Me

    I'll take into consideration all that you say, but it makes perfect sense to me. When I play it, it sounds fine. I don't really have any of those transition ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Name

    I really liked the way you described the duality of your name. Keep up the good work! Peace

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shine On, Rosaleen

    Thank you so much! And, yes. Poor Rosaleen is a prostitute. I'll post some more work when I get the chance.

    May 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shine On, Rosaleen

    Thanks for the review! Oh, and the choice was the demons. Which demon was she more afraid of. And, no, she's not a movie star or anything, but she probably ...

    May 26, 2011


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles