User avatar

Sketch

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: KABOOM!

    Hehe. This made me giggle... Ditto. =] All the advice I have is to describe the fireworks. What do they look like? Do they give off a certain smell? You ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Darling Elodie

    Mark - I agree it is too simple. I really just needed something to tell Elodie: "This is what's going on, and this is what your going to do... no ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Darling Elodie

    VSN - This isn't the nursery rhyme, it's a letter, the nursery rhyme is something else which relates to this but at the same time doesn't. =/ I'll work on ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Darling Elodie

    Holly - Thanks... I probably should have added a little summary... but then again the main character reads it and is like "uh? How did my name end up in ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Ain't that the truth. I don't know maybe I'll try prose instead when I edit it again. As they say you have to know the rules before you can break ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Urg! Now I know why I'm not a poet. I like to say what I mean and mean what I say, nothing symbolic. If I wanted that I would be ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Just letting everyone know that I updated it. So is it any better?

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Eimear - Yeah, your on the right track... not so much exams but school in general. I have more poems on my blog. They are not that great... but yeah ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Vernon - Thanks. I'm not much of a poet really so I'm not too surprised. It just came to me and I wanted to see what other's thought of it. ...

    May 17, 2008


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro