User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary Of A Teenage Distaster 4

    Ye, the fringe is the front of your hair!

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary Of A Teenage Distaster 4

    Thanks for the reviews guys! Keep them coming! They really help! Meg x-x :D

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My notebook

    I love this! It's such a simple subject but it's so effective! I've already commented on this but I would like to comment some more. (Yes, I am a freak) ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Neverending Love Song

    Wow that is beautiful! Out of all of the poems I've read on this site I can easily say that this is my favourite! I love it because the way ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Warning: Sappy, may cause loss of apetite or vomitting

    I would definitaly agree that thiis poem isn't sappy at all! It flows soperfectly, so gently and you are clearly a skilled writer. It gives me a clear image in ...

    Apr 5, 2009


If food is poetry, is not poetry also food?
— Joyce Carol Oates