User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Reprisal - Prologue + Chapter One

    Hey again :) Now, you have some seriously, and I mean seriously, good reviews on this already. With this review, I'm going to try and act as though I've never ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter Eight ~ Part One)

    Thank you all for the reviews :D @Isha - I'm glad you enjoyed reading this. Isha - I must say that you have a heck of a lot more talent ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter Six)

    Once again, thanks for the reviews, guys! :) @Rachael - I certainly agree with you on the adverb thing. I seem to naturally use loads of adverbs without really realising ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Five)

    Thank you for the reviews, my home skillin' biscuits. 8) @Shubhi - Remember Shubhi, the unexpected could happen easily in this story. ;) Seriously though, I know what you mean. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A shot of Arrogance (Chapter Four)

    Thanks for all of the reviews, guys. :) I know that I always say this, but I really do appreciate them. They help me a lot, especially considering I epically ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Robot Girl

    Hey again :) I'm back as requested. I'm not going to give an in-depth review on this now, I'll just give you my opinion on it. Now that you've edited ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Seven ~ Part Two)

    Thanks for all of the reviews, guys. They really do help! I agree with what you're saying as well. Thanks for pointing the issues out for me. I'm going to ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Seven ~ Part One)

    Thanks for the reviews guys, I truly do appreciate them. @Cirque - Yes, I am absolutely terrible at using dialogue grammar correctly. It seems to be one of those things ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1 [Reworked]

    Heya, Eli :D I'm here to review this as requested. I'm not going into full on nit-pick critique, mainly because of the fact that I don't think there are any. ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Abracadabra (Edited)

    It's me again! :twisted: This isn't a proper review, I'd just like to comment on it after you edited it. I'm cool like that. I've kind of already told you ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: So, How Do You Feel About Rings? Golden Ones?

    Sorry I never thanked you guys for your reviews. ^^ @ Yuri: When I said that her fingers were spinning around calamari dishes, etc., I meant that she was deciding ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    Now I think about it, I do understand where you are coming from. I'm not the brightest of all people so I don't tend to notice hints. When you do ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Test #2

    Table. That's my reply. :smt001

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ringbearers - Chapter 2

    Ahhh! I understand now. Yeah, I do think that you need to clear that up a bit. How can you do this...? Hmm... *thinks* What you could do is include ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Don't Want to Die

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :pirate3: As for the whole confusing family thing; I know! I have to say 'Tommo junior' because Tommo is the MC's brother. His son is ...

    May 26, 2010


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer