User avatar

Sins

Sins

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Blotted Out - Chapter 4.1

    Yeah, it's not a big deal but throwing in some here and there would be good, methinks! No worries anywho, I look forward to the next instalment :)

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Void - Chapter 7

    Oops, that's just me being as forgetful as a goldfish with half a brain then. If it is only mentioned in the first chapter though, it might be a good ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Bounty: I

    No worries, it was my pleasure! I look forward to reading the next installment :)

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    No worries, I'm glad I could be of help in some way! Bringing more to light in the third chapter will probably be fine, like I said, it was more ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Four)

    Thanks muchly for reading and reviewing this :) The dad phone call thing is a very good point, and I'd not even thought about it, so I really appreciate you ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Four)

    Thanks for le review 8) Yeah, no, the 'shaking' and 'realise' thing is just me being a nonce, imma fix that. I'm always bad at spotting stuff like that so ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: "What time is it?" (a train-of-thought existential crisis)

    i love you

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Reverie: Chapter 1: A Rather Curious Boy

    No worries, absolutely nothing wrong with disagreeing at all. For me personally, your hints were a little too vague, but for others it wouldn't be a problem. That's the thing ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter One)

    Thanks for your help! The opening paragraph bugs me too; it's something that was initially more relevant in the initial plans for the novel, but isn't so much now. I ...

    Feb 15, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    Aw, thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying! I think some more shorter sentences would work well here, so thanks for pointing that out. I like your suggestion on having a ...

    Feb 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Three)

    Thanks for le review, I'm super happy you're enjoying things so far. You have a fair point with Angela, it was just one of those things I wrote without really ...

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mr. Timetraveler - Chapter 2

    Yay, I was helpful! Oooo I see, I look forward to it.

    Feb 12, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    One day I'll write a story entirely about first aid, just for you

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    Thanks muchly! I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter overall, and it satisfied your first aid desires :P Yeah, I actually based it on an experience I had where I was ...

    Feb 11, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Boy Who Broke Mirrors (Chapter Two)

    Thanks so much, this review is insanely awesome. And don't worry about being harsh, I like being torn to shreds :P My first written language isn't English, so awkward phrasing, ...

    Feb 10, 2016


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein