User avatar

SilentWriter

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: The Dragon

    Very pretty and magical. I have not read a lot of poetry, but I really enjoyed the simplicity of this. I love mythical beasts and fiction in general and dragons ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 2.3

    This is great, just like all the previous chapters! I really enjoyed the development of Evrial and Cowan's relationship in this chapter. They are so cute together and I like ...

    Mar 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 2.2

    Hey Honora :) So I want to start off by saying that I love your writing style - it flows really well and is very easy to read! The story ...

    Mar 13, 2019


Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength.
— Corrie Ten Boom