User avatar

SilentButSure

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sarah's Eyes

    I like this too, it's attention grabbing and makes me want to read more (if only there was more to read :wink: ) One thing I would suggest though is ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    I've read this already but I thought I'd review it because I'm bored. He was laughing, so loud he could be heard above everything else, above the mismatched music, the ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Little Secrets

    Your story needs a bit of flesh to it. You have the basic outline but it needs to be padded out with more description. Try to describe how the main ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Attempt at not being "too nice": Some of the sentences make me think "OMG when is this sentence going to be over", not as bad as the sort of run ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Long Line, Sweetheart

    This is the kind of slightly weird (in a good way) thing I like to read so I really enjoyed this. Just a couple of suggestions though. I walk past ...

    Mar 2, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown