-
Re: Your Smoke
I liked this. The imagery you used was great--I felt almost as if I was in the same room, suffocating from the smoke like the speaker. I thought it was ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: .
Kind of disturbing and graphic, but a good read nonetheless. Innocent, charming Cecilia was a great foil for her domineering, possessive father. The introduction of the story was well done; ...
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Cold
Wow. Words cannot describe how much I admire this. The imagery you used with the dark vs. light is amazing. There was a desolate undertone ringing throughout the events--I felt ...
Mar 13, 2005 -
Re: writer's block
Wow, I really like this. It took me a couple times to read it through before I understood, but once I grasped what you were saying, I fell in love ...
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)
Wow. That was an incredibly creative story. It was very well written, and not confusing in the least (not to me, anyway). I've always pictured Lucifer as the dark, mysterious, ...
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: Wake me when September ends
Brilliant. Your (revised piece) drips with beauty, and I am astounded. The descriptive language was wonderful--my gosh, practically each sentence was bursting at the seams with imagery. The narrator's
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)
I started off really liking the beginning--I'm a sucker for descriptive writing, and you wrote it quite well considering your age. After that, however, the story moved too quickly for ...
Feb 26, 2005
