User avatar

Shoryu

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tell me I'm in love: Review #2

    Niteowl - Thanks niteowl I completely missed that and yes it's one woman so I'll go back and fix that. Rickage - Thanks for the tips and I'll fix them ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    I love this, great fanfic is all I can say for now :)

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Prophet

    Excellent story, I love it, the way you have it put together just makes it really good. I can't wait till there's more! :D

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: 1st poem review (I really don't know how to do reviews so..)

    yeah SCL I've been thinking about taking that line out and changing it, and thanks for the advice.

    Mar 30, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian