User avatar

Shortasaurus

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Haikus of The Periodic Table of Elements

    Hey! I really did like this. There is one problem though.. Helium makes balloon float not Hydrogen. o.O I just thought you might like to know. Other than that, I ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life is short… and sometimes a little crazy.

    and life is crazy! We just got to go with the flow sometimes, but not let the flow mess up the morals.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Unfinished Apology

    hi, Uhhh.. I can say that I haven't seen anything like this so far.. Um, it confused me.. Very much actually. Sorry for the shortness, but um I have no ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Ode to Tigersprite

    hehehe I liked this! :) Kinda made my day and it reminds me of something that I can't put my finger on. o.O Oh well!

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mary-Sue: A life

    Oh my holy! This made me smile for the first time today. :) Super fantastic job! It's all completely true too!

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Untitled Song

    Hi! :) I really liked this. It was really pretty. ~Shorty

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: She Doesn't Know

    Wow! You did acheive your goal. I am very, very confused. Can you explain this please???? ~Shorty :D

    Jan 23, 2011


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw