User avatar

Shortasaurus

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life is short… and sometimes a little crazy.

    Hi!! I absolutely agree with this. I recently did a paper over the subject and I value this quality in a person. :) The poem was beautifully written. It made ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are You?

    Hi, I had trouble reading this the first time. After the second time I read it, I got it. :) It was interesting and I liked it. :D ~Shorty

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My worst friend. My best enemy.

    Hi, I shall be your very strict reviewer today! Just kidding!! I actually suck at reviewing so don't worry. I must say that I liked this alot and I didn't ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Help Me Remember

    This was a fantastic poem and I loved it. It reminded me of this morning in Church. It sounds like a prayer I used to say when I was little ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Man in the Rain

    Hi! :) This almost made me cry. My grandmother died in almost a similar way. It's obvioust that this man loved his wife and who doesn't love that kind of ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Forgotten, Not Forgiven.

    Hey! I really liked this. I made me almost cry in some places then laugh in others.. I am horrible person :( I really did laugh though. My sister cried ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unbound~Prologue

    Hey, I'm not much of a reviewer but I will give my opinion of the prolouge. It lacked a natural flow to me. It sounded choppy as I read it, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: 14 Songs Chapter One

    Hey! So, I really like this chapter. It's has a great story-line. :) I never expected Nate. He seems very, very intesting. I did have a problem reading it though. ...

    Jan 23, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Fallen Angels: Aren's Tale Ch 7

    I like this! :D I couldn't stop reading it. It captured my attention and held it. It has a very interesting story-line. The only problem that I see is that ...

    Jan 21, 2011


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain