User avatar

Shizzley

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One in a million

    Sorry, I just noticed that your new after I posted my review. Just wanted to say welcome and I'm kind of new myself so high five. It was a good ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death

    I thought that this was a very interesting poem, almost like a vary detailed definition. Maybr you could of split it up into stanzas a bit as it did drone ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thank you and yes it is from an old man's point of view who's wife had die. If you watch the clip on YouTube the storyline will become more clear.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brothers of Arms

    You did a really good job with this poem and I can't find anything to improve about it. Your topic was quite mournful and it made me feel quite depressed ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thanks to everybody who reviewed, even if there was nothing to improve with this poem, you've helped me improve a few other poems a lot.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When I Play The Piano

    Thank you for reviewing this!! :) I will go over it when I get more time and add more details in. You can also watch the animation clip on YouTube, ...

    Jan 23, 2011


If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck…you should not be so quick to jump to conclusions.
— Cecil Gershwin Palmer