User avatar

Sheik

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Hair dark as night, pale skin that was clear and beautiful, and eyes so penetrating and sharp that they shook me to my core. Whoa. Excellent description there. It helps ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Bravo! I am hooked! :D It is fascinating and very well written. I love your style and manner. The main character so far is very believable and I think some ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Whoa. :wink: I love stories written in first person present tense! Awesomeness! :lol: Let's see, you did a very good job conveying the personalty of the main character. Your descriptions ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: And They All Fall Down EDITED

    I could feel the warmth of my blood soaking through my shirt, making it cling to my skin, and then streaming down my leg. Err, this sentence confused me a ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Pandora's Tears - Chapter One - Demons

    Directly above him two leafy branches met in a natural arch and sunlight sunk through the chlorophyll canopy, the gentle rays warming him as they simmered down. I think this ...

    Nov 24, 2008


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden