User avatar

Shasta

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moonlit Puddle

    Oh, I wouldn't have worried about the number of syllables. That rule really only matters if you're trying to rhyme. Of course, it can add an interesting style to non-rhyming ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Story of a White Mouse (Prologue)

    Thanks for commenting! (I caught the error!) This is not the point of view the whole story is written from. It wouldn't fit as the first part of chapter one ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Simple Joys

    Thanks! Most of my poetry isn't all that negative. In my mind, poetry is meant to express feelings, tell stories, etc. To me it doesn't make sense to make all ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Simple Joys

    Thanks! I think part of the problem with that line is more if you read it "When we are fin-a-lly there" with finally having three syllables (which it does!) I ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: umm. . .

    This poem reminded me that we are all here temporarily, and sometimes that can be hard to deal with. But that's just what it reminded me of. It is so ...

    Apr 17, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg