User avatar

ShannKenn

ShannKenn

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pig Doctor - part two

    Hello again Liberty! Thank you so much for the kind words. It's always a morale boost to know that someone's enjoying what I've written :D That's a very fair point ...

    May 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pig Doctor - part three

    Thanks again for the review, Liberty! (and apologies for not yet replying to the one you kindly left on part two!) Age rating is always a tricky subject for me ...

    May 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pig Doctor - part one

    Hi, Liberty! Thank you so much for the review, it means a lot :D I agree with you - I think it is a little quicker than I would have ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Frozen Past - Chapter Six

    You are very welcome :) And thank you! I look forward to reading :D

    May 6, 2020


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White