User avatar

Shallowdepth

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Promise

    >< That totally sounds like me an my best friend. I really want to show her that now lol. This is a very wonderful piece, I liked it a lot.

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thought & Feeling

    Wow that was really good. I like how you kind of use the words to lead the reader into a certain direction and leave the rest to the imagination lol ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fhg

    Even thought its simple, there's a true beauty in its simpleness =) I liked this poem a lot. For a first try at a love poem this was great ^^ ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sky Dance

    I really liked that, how you described each color with it's natural trait or characteristic =) very nice. I'm impressed. You may be new to the sight but you're no ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scarlet

    Ooo this sounds interesting. I hope you're going to keept writing on this one =) I really want to know what happened, er, happens. you also put a lot of ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone With The Sky

    That was really good! ^^ do think you're not good at poetry or something 'cause that is evidently not true from reading this.

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 1/4 of Love

    this story is really funny!

    Mar 8, 2007


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil