-
Re: Strange encounter
This is ServalX here for a review! I hope you have a good day/night whereever you are! Ahhhhh!!!! Finally someone who isn't afraid to write about Jesus Christ! Thank you ...
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: Founding Rome: A Sanders Sides Fic [Chapter 1]
Hey, ServalX here for a review! I hope you have a good day/night where ever you are! This really pulled me in! Right from the moment maybe-Creativity starts talking about ...
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: The Journal
Hey there! This is ServalX with a review! I hope your having a good day or night what ever the case may be. Problems .I noticed that you used dialogue ...
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: .
I hope your having a good day or night whereever you are! This is ServalX here for a review! Since you asked for punctuation critique I'll just focus on that ...
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: Love Part 3
Hey! I hope your having a good day or night whereever you live
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: Soul Cutters Chapter 18
Hey there! This is ServalX here for a review! Problems .I felt like this chapter was paced a little to fast. I know that it's easy to write with drama ...
Jan 26, 2020 -
Re: Entry one/?: Little Miss Horror Show
Hi, this is Serval here to review your work! Issues The thing that strikes me about this work is the fact that it doesn't flow well. That could be because- ...
Jan 23, 2020
