Random avatar

Serty

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Environmentally Disturbed.

    Thanks for reading my poem. And I really value your sincere reviews and the "of" between our and breath is well noted. But for the first review, I really meant ...

    Jul 18, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Environmentally Disturbed.

    Thank you salia4 for this wonderful review. Yes, the issues of climate change are pressing but quite ignored and we are running of time. Thank you for reading and appreciating ...

    Jul 14, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Environmentally Disturbed.

    Jul 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    Thank you for this wonderful, and important review. I highly value your review. Specifically highlighting the strengths of the poem is appreciated.

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    Thank you for the review. You are a good writer as well.

    Jun 27, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Insecurity Shouts Out of Security.

    Thank you for your review. I appreciate it. And everything you stated is well noted.

    Jun 27, 2019


What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni