User avatar

Seraphania

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Escaping the Lost City....

    Hey there. I'm Ari, and I'll be your reviewer today. I'm in a rush so I can't go line-by-line, but I'll give you a detailed overview of what I think. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Logan, Necromancer Chapter one

    Hey there, I'm Ari, and I'll be your reviewer today. I'm in a hurry so I can't go line-by-line, but here are some tips for you. - In the beginning ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The Clique by Lisi Harrison. It's TERRIBLE, and the other books in the series are even worse. That's all I can really say about it before I start to yell ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    The Underland Chronicles, by Suzanne Collins. Same author as The Hunger Games. I love these books. They're not perfect, but the concept is amazing and the characters are really well ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Darnit, I think we might have to read that for school soon. Now I'm suspicious. I despise whining. aye, don't let your teacher tell you it's a great book. You ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Salvation's Show

    Funny, if a tad insulting (yes, I am a Christian :p). Even so, I liked it. My only advice is to change the line about the cash a bit; it ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My mind is broken v_v

    I'd go with the boy, myself. Being a teenage girl, seeing a guy my own age would haunt me more than a guy without a face, for some reason. I ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Run

    As always, I tried my best to ignore the summons. 'Summons' is a good word here, but I'm not sure if the tense is right, or the number. "Summoning that ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Hunger Games

    I haven't read this yet, but I'm a huge fan of Collin's other series, The Underland Chronicles. I'd suggest you read them as well; they're really good. That's the Unofficial ...

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyrria; The Beginning- The Dream

    First thing: I love the name. *steals* Okay, I won't steal it, but it's really pretty. The title's what drew me in in the first place. Her heart was going ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I'll be honest. I think I'm a better writer than Paoilini. Heck, I know that I'm a better writer. I'm not arrogant; it's a fact. Most of us here are ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight - A Reality.

    Hah. This was actually very funny, but I do have an odd sense of humour. Just a few things, though: - I'd suggest a little bit more detail in the ...

    Oct 23, 2008


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling