User avatar

SeraphTree

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Library Boyfriend-carrying on

    Pleas space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gay is My Ex

    Well, your sexual orientation at that age usually isn't a conscious thing, because, well.... you know. *Seraph's sheepish grin* :D Hm. I'm not sure you should use that. I mean, ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death scene: Zebra

    Thanks Azila. Sorry, 'miniscule' was a typo. :( I thought I did use it correctly, but whatev. :D Haha! I didn't see that rhyme! :D I was trying to go ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh, I Loved that Dog

    Hm. I suggest you reveal more feelings here. Make us feel what you feel. Other than that, cute. :D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death scene: Zebra

    Author 13 has a 'Death scene' contest. Thanks for the crit Wozzie. The work seemed rather weak, but I couldn't tell why. :D:D:D:D Thank you :D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Welcome to Nirvana! Chapter One

    BOM BOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have returned. :D First off, let me say that this is a very interesting concept. I'm interested as to why you call this place Nirvana. Now onto ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    OH... I see. XD Wow........... :D

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 3

    Whoa, sorry about that. *smacks myself for being lazy* Anyway... :D What?” I cried out disbelievingly. 'Cried out' sounds a bit over done. I stomped to the door and opened ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Art Rivalry Pt. 2 (edited)

    YW. :D:D:D:D I'm glad I could help :D

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romance/ Drama

    No, it's good that it was posted. I mean, when I post my work, I KNOW there are things that are little off, but I just can't see them. That's ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Tales of a Magical Orphan

    I will crit this later. :D I have some stuff to do :D

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Thorn

    Thanks you guys! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 9

    NP. :D I'm always willing to help :D -.-" I know what you mean about needing a break. Everyone needs one once in a while :D

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: my story

    Please space between paragraphs. It's very hard to read at the moment :D:D:D

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: magical love story

    Please space between paragraphs. Then I will crit. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    Jan 7, 2008


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford